Monday, April 28, 2008

Family, Family, Family

Well I wanted to just take a minute and say how much we enjoy our family. Time is flying by and we are realizing we don't have a lot of time left. Sometimes I just want to freeze time for a moment, but since we can't we are just trying to enjoy every day living by family. I have been up to visit Sharon at least 3 times these past couple of weeks. I just want to spend as much time with her as I can. We have never lived in the same state since we have been married and now they finally move back to Utah and of course we leave. But I am enjoying the moments. I love to go play with the twins and Gracie loves to play with Sarah. My Aunt Pat put together a girls night out for all the cousins. It was a lot of fun to have dinner with everyone and to just spend an enjoyable night talking and enjoying a break from regular life. This past weekend we went down to Gunnison to spend some time with my family. It was so relaxing. We worked on some unfinished projects and just spent a lot of time relaxing. I forgot how relaxing Gunnison can be. We didn't go anywhere because there just aren't a lot of places to go and I didn't feel like I always had to go run an errand. Deven and I both agreed that was one of the most relaxing weekends we have had in a long time. So this blog is kind of boring as I didn't take one picture this past couple of weeks. But I just wanted to say we love family and love spending time with them. So to our families and friends we say hope we see a lot more of you guys in the next couple of weeks. I don't care if you get sick of us we are still going to bug everyone.

2 comments:

Julie said...

We so enjoyed seeing you and everyone that came for the girls night out!! I am just glad we get to see you one more time before you leave us for so long. :) I look forward to Memorial day. You'll be there right? I hope so. I love your blogs. I won't comment on all of them but I sure loved reading them. Your little Gracie is adorable. thanks again for coming I loved visiting with you!

berry family said...

I just read my blog comments. Don't feel bad about not calling. I know life gets busy and you should enjoy spending time with family.I hope Kent comes home soon too, but who know still waiting.
Have a great trip.