Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The kids Pictures

So my goal was to take pictures every couple of months of Dylan. I love to capture their first year. Well I obviously fell behind. There is not a kiddie Kandids here so Deven and I decided to take our own pictures. I also wanted some new pictures for the wall. I still don't have one of Dylan hanging up yet. I want a new family one as well, but we need to find someone to take those so we can make sure Dylan is looking at the camera. But I think these ones turned out pretty good. Gracie had a ton of fun. It was her idea to get a flower and she picked most of her poses. We just love her. Dylan was actually quite happy that day as well. So here are pictures of Dylan at 7mths and Gracie at 5 1/2 yrs.



12 comments:

berry family said...

I love the pictures. They are growing up so fast. Looks beautiful there.
Rashelle

Shirece said...

Hey we had a photo shoot over Thanksgiving too...Brittney took my picture for my Christmas Card.

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

So cute. Don't you just love how little girls love to pose?

Bobette said...

Too cute! She has personality that's for sure. I love it! Hope you guys are doing well. Do you get to come home for Christmas?

Shayla D. said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable! Gracie should be a model, she poses so well. I'm with Bobette - are you guys coming home for the Holidays? If so, we need to get together. Or at least run into each other at church. :o)

Amanda said...

those pictures are so cute. I cant believe how big dylan is. He is such a boy now

Jennifer Payne said...

Oh your kids are just darling! I can't believe how fast time flies! Glad you guys are doing so well!

Matt and Lisa said...

Oh my little precious babies. They look so cute. Can't wait to see them in person. 3 months! yea!!!! See you on March 13th.

Cher said...

how cute! where did you take them? is this in your neighborhood?

Laura said...

pictures are SO cute. You guys got some cute kids!

Chantell said...

Too cute, gereat pics!

Deena K said...

Cutest pictures ever!!! Love and miss you guys