Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Guess What we did again

You can guess what kind of pictures I will be posting for a while. Deven and I have been trying to find a new beach to visit each weekend. We found this one on the North Shore. It is part of what they call the pipeline. It had great snorkeling and the waves were calm enough so Gracie loved it as well. The crazy thing is Deven and I both agreed the beach is so relaxing. Sometimes I don't feel like going but when I get there I always feel so refreshed and relaxed. I am exhausted by the time we get home but the good part is I always sleep well. Just on a side note I realized you get a lot more than you bargain for in most of our beach pictures. So I apologize for all the back ground people Deven and I have definitely seen more than we have wanted to on the beach. Deven and I are going to rent scuba equipment here and do a shore dive, they say it is amazing. Deven of course wants to go right away. I am trying to stall. (I still get a little nervous) Deven and Gracie love to play a game where they let the waves knock them over. I am not such a big fan this is a great way to get a swimming suit full of sand and no matter how hard you try it does not leave so easily. We thought we had rinsed Gracie down real well. We rinsed her in the ocean and in the showers at the beach. But when she went to get in the tub I thought we had brought the beach home. I don't know where all that sand came from. We almost filled a sand bucket. (I am not exaggerating)
Gracie loves to run in and out of the ocean she makes everything a game. But it entertains her for hours.

Today we also made our own kiddie pool. Gracie and I worked hard to dig a pool and she loved watching it fill up when the waves would come in, then she would run and jump in it.


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like a fun time. I love that beach. The kids love to play in the water there. I am glad that you are all settling in and having a good time

berry family said...

The beach looks like it is fun. You and Gracie look so stylish in your swimming suits sitting on the beach.

Anonymous said...

Man, could I use a day at the beach! :o) You guys look like you're having a great time there. I'm glad to see that.

Julie said...

I must admit- I wish I was there right now!! It looks perfect.

About Us said...

I'm definitely envyous and daydreaming of being there too. I think it's awesome you are exploring the island and taking advantage of all the sights & activities. I know the whole moving thing must have been stressful but it's great to see you settling in and enjoying it all! By the way, the house looks great from your earlier pictures - the family room looks so modern & serene and Gracie's room is so cute.