Sunday, October 26, 2008

Looking forward to Halloween

Well this Sunday was the primary program. This was Gracie's first year participating. Deven had to work and he was really sad he missed it. I wish I could have recorded it. Of course I thought Gracie did a great job. She said her part without any hesitation and was so proud of herself. She tried to sing every song I saw her lips moving throughout. She kept waving to me and of course I was so proud, yet at the same time she is growing up and it is so crazy to see how grown up she has become. On a fun note, Gracie and I have been counting down the days till High School Musical 3 came out. I am not sure how she came to like it ( I am sure we can thank the older cousins) None the less we went to see it and had so much fun. She was so entertained and couldn't stop talking about how much she loved it. Deven came with us and he even admitted it was a pretty good show.

For Halloween Gracie wanted to be a dalmation puppy. I looked all over and I all I could find was hot furry costumes. She would melt here in Hawaii, so we decided to make her a girlie dalmation. She has already got to wear her costume once to a Halloween Birthday party and can't wait for Halloween to wear it again.



9 comments:

Bobette said...

So cute, I hope you guys have a great Halloween.

Tevita and Jodi said...

What a cute costume! So creative!

berry family said...

Cute costume. It is crazy how fast our kids are growing up.
Have a Happy Halloween.
Rashelle

Matt and Lisa said...

I so went to High School Musical 3 too. I've been counting down. I made matt go with me. Of course he was embarrassed and snuck out half way through to play video games! LAME. Cute costume by the way.

Matt and Lisa said...

P.S. To get Taylor's new song, when you go into search music. Type Love Story Taylor Swift. It should come up. Listen to a couple of them though because the first time I put it on it was on 30 seconds of it. Now I have the whole thing...I think.

Candace said...

Gracie's costume is so cute! Jared and I are dressing up this year. We'll see how it goes.

My little primary kids just had their sacrament program too! Gracie's age is fun. My kids are never too sure about what they're suppose to do, but they love looking at their proud parents.

So high school musical 3? This morning on the radio they said it has already pulled in something like $50 million. Crazy!?!

Matt and Lisa said...

Hey, cute halloween card. I loved the puppy picture of gracie. Tell her I think it's adorable. Make sure I'm still her favorite aunt.
Thanks

Julie said...

Cutie pie! Love the costume! So creative. She looks so cute by the palm tree! So fun to have her first Primary program.

About Us said...

You did such a great job with her costume! What a sweet girl you have :)