Monday, February 25, 2008

Lisa's Wedding







Well it's official Lisa is now Mrs. Liljenquist. We had quite the weekend as my little sister got married. It was a lot of work, but so much fun. She got married in the Manti temple and in the same room Deven and I got married in. It was a cold day, so I didn't get all the pictures I wanted to cause Gracie was freezing and just wanted to be held. But it was fun to spend the day with the family. I had to show the picture of Lisa cutting her cake, because the cake was made by my sister Sharon. She is so talented, it was her first wedding cake and it turned out GREAT!!! Congratulations Lisa and Matt.



6 comments:

berry family said...

Lisa was a pretty bride.I am bumped that I couldn't be there for it. Sharon has great talent. I love the picture of all you sisters that one is a keeper.

Bobette said...

Lisa looks gorgeous and it's fun to see all of you together. I love the idea of the mini cakes's- very cute! Sharon did a wonderful job. What weekend did they get married? Karalee got married on the 16th in Manti.

Tevita and Jodi said...

Hey Shirly,
I found you through Adrienne. Hope you don't mind. I love the picture of you and your sisters. I haven't seen you all for a really long time. You all look great! Jodi(used to be Christensen)

Tevita and Jodi said...

I don't know why that posted Shirly. I wrote Shirlyn. Sorry about that.

Jan said...

Thanks for sharing pictures of Lisa's wedding. I hate living so far away from everyone, we miss out on all the fun. All you sister are so cute.

Julie said...

Lisa looks so beautiful. It amazes me that she can be married. It must mean that I am old. Oh wait I am . :) Thanks for sharing the pictures.