Saturday, February 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged

This is actually a lot of fun. I have had a lot of fun reading everybody's answers. It was also fun to take a trip down memory lane.

1. Best thing you cooked last week. Well I have been working in the evenings and so I have left the cooking to Deven. I think the last thing I cooked was spaghetti and it was probably a couple of weeks ago. I am happy to say that I will be done working in just a couple of weeks and I am so excited to start cooking dinner again.
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? I would love to go back to Italy and spend all the time that I could enjoying the entire country, especially the food and the laid back life style.
3. When was the last time you cried? Well I have been quite emotional this past week, Poor Deven, and I can't blame it on pregnancy. But I cried when I heard that President Hinckley passed away- may be that is why I have been emotional this past week.
4. 5 things you were doing 10 years ago? It is crazy to think this was all ten years ago- seems like just yesterday. 1- I hanging out at Snow College with fun roomates and friends, then I got to go to BYU with some of those same awesome people. 2-I was working at at small Physical Therapy Office in Ephraim, UT. 3- I was crazy and did my first and only year of summer classes at BYU. 4- I married off 3 of my roomates ( There was only 4 of us) 5- I was the FHE leader of our student ward- Cheesy as it was, this turned out to be my favorite calling in college)
4. 5 things you were doing 5 years ago? 1- I met and married Deven 2- Went on my first trip to Italy 3- Moved to Caldwell, ID 4- Was working as an athletic trainer at Emmet High School (I loved that job) 5- We were applying for medical school
6. 5 things you were doing 1 year ago? 1-I was living in Glendale, AZ 2- I was loving Deven's new schedule in medical school, he started rotations and I got a husband in the evenings and on the weekends 3-I got to do a lot of traveling 4- I moved back to Utah to be by family 5- Gracie started pre school (What a busy year )
7. Seven of your favorite hobbies. 1- I love running 2- sewing 3- Spending time with Deven 4- I love hanging out with my sisters - this year I have enjoyed cathing up with Sharon since she has been out of the country for so long 5- Going on family walks and bike rides. 6- Visiting with family (We ar so glad we have got to be by family this year - Gracie has loved it) 7- Playing with Gracie - she has a lot of energy and loves to keep me involved in her play
8. Five favorite foods 1- Ravioles (Deven's home made ones) 2- Cheesey Patato soup ( I have been craving this since it has been so cold) 3- Sushi 4- Cesar Salad 5- Yogurt Chicken (Yummy)
9. Five places you've been ? 1- Italy 2- San Fransico 3- England 4- New York City 5- Hawaii
10. Five favorite memories? 1- Marrying Deven 2- Having Gracie 3- I have so many great memories from College I can't even begin to tell, I think about all the roomates that I had and I have to laugh, so many good times. 4- Living by Lisa last year before we moved back to Utah, we were both addicted to Gilmore Girls and took Gilmore Girls night very seriously. 5- I have a lot of great memories with good friends from medical school- we had some good times. ( I miss the many days we spent at the pool while our husbands were studying)

People I'm tagging: Rashelle, Stacey, Julie, and Becka

3 comments:

Bobette said...

Yeah! Thanks for doing it. It was fun to read all of your answers.

Julie said...

I loved your answers. Thanks for tagging me. I am terrible at these things. I'm too boring. I'll try though. :) have a great day.

berry family said...

Shirlyn I did it. I loved hearing your answers and man it made me feel old.