Sunday, September 18, 2011

A time of endings... some endings are harder than others!

Our good friends, the Rees's moved away. We knew it was coming for a while, but we didn't want to accept it. They were the kind of friends that are hard to replace. I still remember my first day at church and Amanda introduced herself to me. I found out she was teaching preschool the next year and the rest is history!!!! Our little girls also became really good friends. I guess you could even say, Brooklyn was her first BFF... as they called each other. We had so many memories with them. We went down and had dinner with them the night they flew out. I don't know what was harder saying goodbye or seeing how hard it was for Gracie to say goodbye. She cried the entire way home. Thank goodness for life long friends!!!!
Another ending....is Gracie finished first grade. I still find it hard to believe that she is in second grade already. But this is her on her last day of first grade!!!

But what would the last day of school be, without a pool party with friends. We wanted to start the summer off right, even if we would be in Utah for most of it, we had to live it up why we could!!!!


No comments: