Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

We had nothing short of a nice Christmas. We feel very blessed this year! I wish we could have seen family and that would have made the day perfect, but since we couldn't we will share our day with you. Merry Christmas from two very happy children!!! Santa must have found them.
So all Dylan seems to care about these days, are balls, trains, and cars. So Christmas was a big hit for him. He got a trike from Santa and sissy gave him this basketball hoop. They played forever with it.

Gracie got a CD player for Christmas and the two of them spent the afternoon jamming out to Justin Beiber. (I keep asking myself when did she get so big... )
Each of the kids got a new little sleeping bag. These were a big hit. They both thought they were so cool.

Um yes, Gracie just opened her Justin Beiber CD. I think her face says it all. But if I have to hear "Baby, baby, baby Ahhh. all day long... we might be getting ear phones.
Our Christmas Eve was quite eventful as well. We ended the night with caroling with some friends around the neighborhood. It was fun for all of us to get top off some Christmas spirit.
"Santa and his two little reindeer" delivered a Christmas dinner to Deven's co-workers who had to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
And of course we took the kids ice skating that afternoon. It is as close to the cold as we come these days. But they had fun. Dylan even tried it. I need to get the picture from a friend but I will post it soon. He did pretty well for about 5 min and then he was done. Oh well.... good memories.

3 comments:

Shayla D. said...

Merry Christmas to you guys, too! And Happy Birthday to you. You're getting old, Shirlyn. ;o) I hope you had a great day.

berry family said...

Looks like Christmas was a big hit. I know when did our kids get so big. Were not getting older just them. YEAH! for you and Deven to get away. I am jealous. Everyone needs to do that every once an awhile.
Rashelle

LuAnn Sorensen said...

I'm glad Santa found you. Hope the rest of your holdiay is great. Oh and I'm glad you and Deven got to get away, so you can take me there. That is my favorite island, so I'd love to go back