Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

The family getting ready to go out for a little trick or treating. We had a lot of fun this year. It felt like Halloween lasted for the whole weekend. We started off with a party at a friends house on Friday night, then Saturday was the tri-ward trunk or treat, and of course we decided to let the kids go around the neighborhood on Sunday to cap off all of the festivities. We had a lot of fun and the kids got a lot of candy!!! Guess we better make sure they brush their teeth good... LOL... but they had so much fun and that is what matters.

Gracie and all of her posing. She was really getting this cheer leading thing down.
Dylan was just being Dylan. I was amazed at how fast he caught on to trick or treating. Every time we pulled out his costume he would run for his bucket, he knew what was coming... smart kid.
We painted pumpkins with the kids on Sunday morning. The week before ended up being a crazy yucky week, Deven was hardly home and it seemed we had a lot activities going on. We have painted pumpkins every year and Gracie was looking forward to it this year as well. Dylan started off painting his pumpkin and doing a great job I might add, but somewhere along the way he figured out how to paint himself as well. This is what he looked like in the end.
The before picture. I should have posted these pictures in reverse... oh well...
Gracie getting ready to start
This is me and some of my really good girlfriends at the Halloween party. I didn't know what to dress up as so I decided to be Deven and put on his surfing attire. Well he thought I was making fun of him so he put on a ton of running gear trying to make fun of me. He was pretty good at it and loved playing it up!!!

Heading to the tri-ward trunk or treat. Happy Halloween everyone!

4 comments:

Shayla D. said...

I'd say your family should win the best-dressed prize!

LuAnn Sorensen said...

Wow Deven love that hair.

berry family said...

Looks like you had an awesome (does anyone still use that word.) Halloween. I agree w/LuAnn love Deven's Hair.
Rashelle

Matt and Lisa said...

I can't wait to see those kiddos again. I can't believe how much Gracie and Dylan look alike. they're so cute... I think Dylan will definitely be a football player- he's got the build! :)