Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hula Recital

Gracie had her first Hula Recital on Sunday Sept 19, 2010. She did such a great job. She loved it. They had a "backstage" where she got to change costumes in a dressing room. We were not allowed backstage so she was on her own for the costume changes. (The teacher had a couple of moms assigned to each group of course). She did such a great job and loved performing on a big stage. It made her feel so good to get to have a dressing room. She kept talking about how much fun it was. We are so proud of you Gracie!!!
Gracie and her wonderful teacher Kanani.





7 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

I love it! I have been waiting for you to update your blog. I check your's and sharon's everyday hoping for new pics of the kiddos. She's so cute. Tell her Matt and I wish we could have been there for it!

Shayla D. said...

Love it! She's quite the little performer. Looks like quite the production! I swear every time you post new pictures she looks different. I think the older Gracie gets the more she looks like her mom.

sweetieabbott said...

how fun! where do you take her to for hula lessons?

Amanda said...

what a cutie. Glad she is liking it so much

berry family said...

Looks like she is a natural. Glad she enjoys it.Cute costumes.
Rashelle

LuAnn Sorensen said...

Wow danc'n to live music. Tell Gracie I want lessons.

Bobette said...

She is too cute! What an awesome experience for her. I am terrible at checking everyone's blogs lately. I love seeing what you're up to and watching your family grow!