Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You know she's growing up when....

Well it's official Gracie lost her first tooth. She was so excited it fell out at school while she was eating lunch. She got to go to the health room where they gave her this little pink treasure chest to put it in. She has been asking for years when she was going to lose her first tooth I kept telling her when she got bigger... well she did get bigger and it happened. But there are other ways I can tell she is growing up, lets see... she asked me the other day if she could get fake nails. (I don't have fake nails so she has noticed those on others). Her favorite TV show is " i Carly" not cartoons. And she wanted to use her birthday money to go shopping for clothes (not toys). Deven and I took her shopping on Saturday to the mall. She kept saying how much fun it was and picked out so many clothes to try on. After she had paid for some clothes she had her bag in her hands and she walking out of the door with Deven holding his hand, she said really loud "I just love shopping this is so much fun." I was lagging behind a bit with Dylan in the stroller I got side tracked. There were two ladies by the front door who just started laughing. I heard them say, "did you hear that little girl? She was holding her dad's hand as they were walking out of the door and she said I love shopping." I couldn't help but smile. I have to admit I am excited to have someone to go shopping with.... Deven on the other hand, he is a little bit nervous LOL!

7 comments:

Itzel said...

She is such a cutie! I can't believe how fast time has gone.

Shayla D. said...

What a doll! That's so cute how she said she loves shopping! She and I would get along great. :o)

Matt and Lisa said...

That's my girl!!! :) We miss you guys so much. Tell Gracie Congratulations!!?? from matt and I (Not sure what you say when someone loses a tooth). Hope you're doing well. Can't wait till this summer.

Amanda said...

Hey anytime gracie needs a shopping buddy she knows were to come. That is so cute. Way to go on the tooth. Hopefully the tooth fairy left her a good chunkc of change so she can keep up her shopping habit. What a cutie she is

berry family said...

She is growing up. Her first tooth gone and shopping for clothes. Soon she will be dating. LOL.
Rashelle

Jennifer Payne said...

Oh she is so cute and growing up so fast!

Chantell said...

wow! Cordon keeps trying to wiggle his teeth loose, he's getting so ipatient to loose one!