Monday, August 4, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged and I will be honest this one has been hard for me. I am suppose to think of 6 quirks that I have. I have been thinking about this way to hard so here it goes.
1) I way over think things. I think about things way to long I can't make decisions.
2) I can't leave my house without checking to make sure the curling iron, stove, lights etc are turned off. I will walk through my house sometimes 2 or 3 times. Then I have to wiggle the door knob several times and pull on it just to make sure it is really locked.
3) I like dollar buys. I will buy so many things just because they are only a dollar I have a dollar junk basket in Gracies room. It holds all the little toys we have bought for a dollar pretty pathetic huh just more things to pick up.
4) I can't sleep at night until I know everything is locked up and I still check on Gracie to make sure she is breathing. Will I ever let go probably not.
5) I am the worst back seat driver. I am constantly telling the other driver how to drive or if I don't dare say something out loud. I find myself grabbing the seat or the side of the door of the car. I also press my feet down on the passenger side like that makes it all better.
6) I still make a list every night of all things I want to get done the next day. But the sad thing is I never even look at my list the next day. I just feel better when I write things down.

Now I am going to tag Lisa, Rashelle, and Shirece Lets see what your quirks are.

2 comments:

Smileyhappychan said...

Nia's blog is niabea.blogspot.com

It's funny that you mentioned your need to unplug everything when you leave the house. Since we were roommates, I've been the same way!

Bobette said...

That was fun to read. Your quirks don't seem to be that bad.