Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our Christmas

This Christmas I have to admit Deven was the bigger child. I don't know who was more excited Gracie or him. Gracie had a great Christmas morning, but was most excited about the pink princess dress her uncle got her and the pink stick horse her aunt gave her. It just goes to show she loves pink and princesses. This year we had a family party in Gunnison and Gracie got to see Santa and be an angel in the Nativity. She loved being an angel so much that she wouldn't take her costume off the rest of the party. We spent Christmas morning at Deven's house and then headed to Gunnison. We spent a good part of the evening at my Grandma's house playing play station, where we got everyone (including my mom ) to play guitar hero and sing star. This was our big family gift and turned out to be a big hit with everyone. (top: Deven and my sister Lisa having a guitar battle)





1 comment:

Bobette said...

Loved the cake and I've heard the guitar hero is a blast. Also, I just wanted to let you know that my sister in law's sister will be joining you in Hawaii this summer. Her husband will also be doing some type of medical stuff there for a year. I can't remember what it was exactly. She is also nervous about the move. They have 5 kids, 1 of which I think might be the same age as Gracie.