Friday, November 30, 2007

Our Christmas Tree

Well it is no "Rockafeller" tree, but this year our tree had a journey of its own. Over Thanksgiving weekend, We went with my dad and family up the mountains to pick our perfect tree. We found our perfect tree, but then we had to move it to Provo. We wrapped it in a tarp and strapped it to the top of our car. It made it home and with a little trimming, ok a lot of trimming, we were able to put it up and decorate it. Gracie has already eaten almost all of the candy canes off of it, and since we don't have many decorations, it is already looking quite bare. None the less we had a great family adventure getting our tree this year.





1 comment:

Amy said...

Shirlyn! How are you and Deven? I'm so excited that I found something about you! I can't believe how grown up your little girl is ... It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that we were roommates. I was sorting through some stuff yesterday and found your engagement picture and realized that I needed to get in touch and yay - here you are. Are you guys really in Provo? If so, we need to get together and do lunch sometime. Take care and I hope to talk to you soon!

Love, Amy Call Monroy